Unshakable

The lyrics jumped off the screen and into my heart. "Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable, that's what you are." The line is from "You Are God Alone" by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. I was reminded that no matter how life changes and shakes, God is in control. He is constant, He is faithful.

When my world was shaken by the death of my son, God was unshaken. When my life changed because of divorce, God was unchanging. No matter what circumstances threaten my security and stability, I can rest assured that He is "unchangeable, unshakable, and unstoppable".

What is shaking your world today? Turn to the Unshakable One.
      
10 
                                  Though the mountains be shaken
                                         and the hills be removed,
                                        yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
                                                    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
                                               says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
                                               Isaiah 54:10 NIV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-two?

No Smell of Fire

Mowing in the Dark