Have I got a Story.......




I Have a Story to Tell

 I have a story to tell.  I have a story of God’s faithfulness experienced through betrayal.  I have a story of God’s provision learned in time of need.  I have a story of God’s comfort present in time of deepest sorrow.  
I have a story of God’s deliverance from destruction.  I have a story of His compassion in times of pain.  I have a story of miracles.  I have a child spared in a wreck that took the life of another.  I have a story of escape from an abuser.  I have a story of a job offer over the telephone days after major surgery.  I have a story of a move across the state perfectly timed and coordinated by the Master Planner.
I have a story of God’s promise to be father to the fatherless.  I have a story of God fulfilling His promise to be Provider and Sustainer to a single mom.  I have a story of His peace in the midst of chaos.  I have a story to tell of His strength made perfect in my weakness.  
 I want to share my stories with others who are walking where I have walked.  I want them to know of God’s faithfulness and His promises.  I want to share the hope He has so graciously given.  I want to write so that He may be glorified.

Many, Lord my God,
    are the wonders you have done,
    the things you planned for us.
None can compare with you;
    were I to speak and tell of your deeds,
    they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5, NIV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty-two?

No Smell of Fire

Mowing in the Dark